In compliance with Pennsylvania’s Right to Know Law, should you be requesting information, please complete the Right to Know Request Form.
This form may be emailed to: marshaww @ pcam.org; sent via facsimile (814) 886-4809; mailed or presented in person at Penn Cambria School District, 201 6th Street, Cresson, PA 16630, Attn: William Marshall, Superintendent.
You have the right to appeal a denial of information in writing to:
Liz Gerloff Wagenseller, Executive Director
Office of Open Records
333 Market Street, 16th Floor
Harrisburg, PA 17101-2234
If you choose to file an appeal, you must do so within fifteen (15) business days of the mailing date of the District’s response, as outlined in Section 1101 of the Right-to-Know Law.
- Public Records Policy (pdf)
- Exempted Records (pdf)
- Disclosure or Production Of Certain Records (pdf)
- Fees For Public Records Requests (pdf)
- Right to Know Request Form (MS Word Format) (doc)
- Right to Know Request Form (Adobe Format) (pdf)