PLAYOFF INFORMATION (10/24/2020)
- Click Here to get tickets for Saturday’s playoff game at Tyrone. To Purchase Tickets you will need the General Admissions Code.
- passcode: PENNCAMBRIAPANTHERS2020
- Students are to report to the High School Band room no later than 4:55 on Saturday. Percussionists should report at 4:45.
- Dress is Theme Shirts, Blue Jeans, Band Shoes with long Black Socks. Students may wear a long sleeved black shirt underneath their theme shirt. The Bus will leave at 5:15 SHARP.
TO BE RETURNED PRIOR TO FIRST DAY OF BAND CAMP
- The last 3 pages of the Band Handbook (intent to march, and medical form)
- COVID-19 Waiver (MANDATORY): Students MAY NOT participate in and practices or games without having this signed and returned.
All Documents May be Found in the Dropbox, including a schedule with the most current information to date.
MARCHING BAND MUSIC may also be found in the dropbox. If you are unsure about which part to practice, contact Mrs. Stombaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Remind.
Remind is the primary method of communication Mrs. Stombaugh uses for Marching Band. Students and Parents are strongly urged to sign up in order to receive important updates and announcements. Text @pcamband to the number 81010 to join our class.
District Band Information
District Band Auditions will be held November 15th at Bellwood-Antis High School. If selected to move on to District Band, it will be held at Hollidaysburg High School on January 13-15th. Click here for audition materials.
Beginning Band Information
If a student participated in beginning band lessons with Ms. Casey before the 2020 school closure and wishes to schedule band as a class in the 2020-2021 school year, please email Mrs. Stombaugh at email@example.com
Music Symbols: Music Staffs and Lines. (n.d.). Retrieved January 13, 2010, from Music Graphics Galore: www.musicgraphicsgalore.net.