Central Registration for Penn Cambria School District is located at the Administrative Office, 201 6th Street, Cresson, PA.
To register your child, you may stop by between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. (Monday – Friday). Call 814-886-8121 with any questions, concerns, or to have an enrollment packet mailed to you. Having all your documentation and forms completed prior to your appointment will expedite the enrollment process.
Only the biological parent, adoptive parent, or court appointed guardian, may enroll a student and the parent/guardian must come into our office in person to complete the enrollment process. Your child does not need to be present for registration.
When registering your child, please bring the following documents with you:
• Proof of child’s birthdate – Documentation of age requirement for admission may be satisfied by the original birth certificate or duly attested transcript of the birth certificate; or the original Baptismal certificate or transcript of the record of Baptism – duly certified and showing the date of birth.
• Child’s Immunizations – State law requires that a complete record of immunizations must be provided, prior to enrollment. You can get a copy of your child’s health records from the school you are leaving. Shot records are also available from your doctor’s office.
According to PA Code Title 28 Health and Safety, Chapter 23 School Health, Section 23.83: Each school director, superintendent, principal, or other person in charge of a public, private, parochial or nonpublic school in this Commonwealth, including vocational schools, intermediate units, and special education and home education programs, cyber and charter schools, shall ascertain that a student has been immunized in accordance with the requirements in subsections (b), (c) and (e) prior to admission to school for the first time, under section 1303 of the Public School Code of 1949.
• Proof of residency – i.e. Driver’s License, Internal Revenue Statement, Notarized Lease, Voter’s Registration Card, Property Deed, Insurance Statement, Bank Statement, Vehicle Registration Card, or Utility Billing Statements
• Custody/Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
• Current grades/transcript (if applicable)
• IEP and evaluations (if applicable)
• Dental Report (grades K or 1, 3 and 7)
• Private Physicians Report (grades K or 1, 6 and 11)
Children entering Kindergarten must be five (5) years of age before September 1st to enroll.