Grade K-4 Parent Meeting and Information Session Sponsored by Title 1
Please join us for a spring Parent Meeting, sponsored by Title 1, to discuss our programs and services at PC elementary schools. We know this past year has been especially challenging for everyone. This is a great chance to share ideas and talk with representatives from the teachers and administration at our schools as we plan for services and programs in the upcoming year.
Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Time: 4:30-5:30 pm
Location: PC Pre-Primary Cafeteria-Cresson
Social distancing and masking will be required.
Child care will be provided with advance sign up
Topics for Discussion:
- Parent input regarding involvement policies, Title 1 programs and planning for next year
- Social-emotional learning and student supports
- Plans for addressing learning loss and gaps due to the pandemic
- PC Cyber Academy information
- Tutoring and other services for 2021-2022
- Review of resources available for parents
- State assessments and other data
- Question and answer time with the principal and district staff
This is a great chance to ask questions or give suggestions. We will use this information to help with planning for next year.
Advance registration is appreciated.
Please sign up in advance if you need childcare.
Register Online: tinyurl.com/PCElem
Register by Phone: (814) 886-8121 x1103