Red Ribbon Week is a national alcohol and drug prevention and awareness campaign conducted each October throughout the county. At Penn Cambria, we will be conducting a variety of activities within each building to focus on the dangers of substance abuse and to promote positive behaviors and choices.
As part of Red Ribbon Week, we will also have some shared theme days across the district. We encourage our community members to also participate in these theme days within the community setting!
Life Is Your Journey, Travel Drug Free!
- Monday, October 22, 2018 – Life Is Your Journey, Travel Drug Free – Students and staff are encouraged to wear red to school to promote a drug free life. Wear your red ribbon proudly in support of Red Ribbon Week.
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018 – Twin Tuesday – Find a friend and dress like twins to stand together against drugs!
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018 – Be Your Own Champion – You are all invited to wear your favorite team jersey!
- Thursday, October 25, 2018 – Anything Is Paws-ible – School Spirit Day! Wear your Blue and Black to show pride that our PC Panthers are Drug Free!
- Friday, October 26, 2018 – Flashback Friday – Wear your favorite clothes from the 80’s in support of being drug free!