School Supplies and Back to School Night
As the 2018 – 2019 school year approaches, having your child ready and organized for the new year is very important. Below are some basic supplies that students will need throughout their day to be ready and keep them organized.
However, each individual teacher may require specific supplies to be used in their classroom. The best way to get that information is to visit the school on Back to School Night, Monday, August 20, 2018 from 4:00 pm – 7:00pm. There will be a Freshman and New Student meeting at 6:00 pm in the Auditorium.
The basic supplies for high school
• Pencils – No. 2 pencils, Mechanical pencils, Colored pencils
• Large pink eraser
• Ballpoint pens (Get a couple with red, green, or purple ink, too, because some teachers have students do peer editing.)
• Spiral-bound or composition notebooks
• Loose-leaf notebook paper
• Three-ring binders (Some teachers require that a binder be used exclusively for their class.)
• Three-hole punch (a regular one or one that fits in a three-ring binder)
• Pencil case that fits in a binder
• Binder dividers (The kinds with pockets are good for loose papers.)
• Pocket folders
• Folders that fit in binders
• Calendar or planner for scheduling/recording assignments